Igraph Library Weighted Edges

Victor Bazarov

alessandro.carrega said:
Yes it is not a right c++ question but i don't know where i can post
this question. Any idea? Thanks

Have you read the FAQ yet?

Tomás Ó hÉilidhe

alessandro.carrega said:
In Igraph library (http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/) there's a
method to add a weighted edge?

The C++ standard doesn't mention anything about graphics, however there
are C++ communities built up dedicated to graphics programming.

To achieve portable graphics programming, they produce a "cross-platform
library" which people can use in developing a application which
will run on the likes of Windows, Linux, Mac, Playstation 3.

There's currently no newsgroup in place for discussing cross-platform
programming in C++, which is why I've proposed the creation of
comp.lang.c++.cross-platform. Voting should start in the next day or two
(there's a load of red tape crap at the minute).

I'd appreciate if you'd vote.

Lionel B

[...]
Yes it is not a right c++ question but i don't know where i can post
this question.

Gissa break, its a C (not C++) library for starters... if you wanted to
post off-topic you could at least have have tried comp.lang.c ;-)
Any idea? Thanks

You certainly didn't look very hard. There's a mailing list:

That took 10 seconds to find *on the igraph site you linked in your own
post* <sigh>