    Thanks a lot!!

    - chris
    , Apr 26, 2007

  2. It's pooled for the life of the application pool, which in turn is dependent
    on the life of the .NET process. As far as I know, you can't control that
    pool. You shouldn't be controlling that pool either since it is tied to
    servicing requests.Why do you think you need to do this?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 27, 2007