IHttpHandler.IsReusable ( when true, how long is an instance pooled? )

ChrisMiddle10

Hey All,

I suppose the subject says it all. I'm new to the IHttpHandler
interface. I'm just trying to figure out how long - by default - an
instance of an HttpHandler is kept alive when the reusable property is
"true". Is this duration configurable? If so, how?

( I assumed - initially - that it would be kept alive from the point
in time the application was initialized to the point in time the
application was restarted or shutdown in IIS. This does not appear to
be the case. )

Thanks a lot!!

Chris