IHttpHandler not declared...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stu, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Stu

    Stu Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to write a basic httphandler to 'fake' that pages actually
    exist. I have copied the code below from various sites - but the line
    'Implements IHttpHandler' reports an error "type 'IHttpHandler' is not
    defined".

    Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance,

    Stu

    ---- / snip / ----

    Imports System.Web

    Namespace MyHttpHandler
    Public Class MyHandlerClass
    Implements IHttpHandler '<<<<<<<<<<<< not declared :-( ??

    ' Override the IsReusable property.
    Public ReadOnly Property IsReusable() As Boolean _
    Implements IHttpHandler.IsReusable
    Get
    Return True
    End Get