IHttpHandler Path

Qbert

I have a application that is using an IHttpHandler but i'm having
issues with the path that I put into web.config.

I want to be able to execute this handler in any subdirectory of the
webapplication but not in the root directory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brock Allen

What does your <httpHandlers> look like in web.config? You should be able
to specify wildcards.