IHttpModule type not found?

Eric Goforth

Hello,

I'm trying to create an Http Helper Module in VS.NET 2005. When I do
the following the .NET ide complains that it doesn't know what the
IHttpModule type is. I initially tried it without the System.Web (I'm
importing the namespace). Any idea what's wrong?

Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic
Imports System
Imports System.Collections
Imports System.Configuration
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Threading
Imports System.IO
Imports System.Reflection
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Xml
Imports System.Xml.XPath

Namespace MyModule

Public Class MyModule
Implements System.Web.IHttpModule

End Class
End Namespace

Anthony Jones

Eric Goforth said:
Hello,

I'm trying to create an Http Helper Module in VS.NET 2005. When I do
the following the .NET ide complains that it doesn't know what the
IHttpModule type is. I initially tried it without the System.Web (I'm
importing the namespace). Any idea what's wrong?

Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic
Imports System
Imports System.Collections
Imports System.Configuration
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Threading
Imports System.IO
Imports System.Reflection
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Xml
Imports System.Xml.XPath

Namespace MyModule

Public Class MyModule
Implements System.Web.IHttpModule

End Class
End Namespace

Your project is missing a reference to the system.web.dll