IIOP.Net prevents VM from stopping

bbembi_de

Hello,

I use IIOP.Net 1.8 as bridge between Java 1.4.2 and .Net 1.1.
This works just fine, but my program won't stop after leaving the main
method.
I have to kill the VM or use System.exit() to stop it.

What can I do?

bye juergen

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

I use IIOP.Net 1.8 as bridge between Java 1.4.2 and .Net 1.1.
This works just fine, but my program won't stop after leaving the main
method.
I have to kill the VM or use System.exit() to stop it.

My guess is that somehow some threads are running in the background.

If those threads are not doing anything, then I can not see the
problem in using System.exit() !

Arne