IIS 5.0/ASP.Net Remote Debugging

Guest

We ended up in a situation where we need to develop multiple versions of the
same website (like be able to keep working with current production version
and also work with a major new version to enhance it). Our workstations are
all Windows Xp with Windows 2000 server environment. Since we are limited to
have only one website in Xp at any given time, remote setup is the only
option left to be able to develop multiple websites simultaneously. But with
remote setup, it allows only one person to debug at a time which is a very
severe limiation in a multi-member team environment. Is it possible to enable
multiple people remotely debug an asp .net application in Windows 2000 at the
same time (while the content is managed by Sourcesafe)? I believe, this can
be possible in Windows .Net Server 2003 edition with the ability to enable
multiple application pools but we are not there yet! Any other options
available? Comments will be appreciated.