    CreateFolder method does not produce a result from IIS. I
    tried many things including changing file permissions, web
    server permissions etc. to no avail. Can you please help?

    Suresh, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Suresh

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:47:44 -0800, "Suresh"
    <> wrote:

    >CreateFolder method does not produce a result from IIS. I
    >tried many things including changing file permissions, web
    >server permissions etc. to no avail. Can you please help?

    What result were you looking for? What result or error did you get?
    What user are you running the app under? If it's the IUSR account, you
    need to make sure that user has the ability to create folders in the
    specified location. Beyond that, you may have a code error, but
    without a snippet, we can't help on that.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 11, 2003