IIS 5.0: CreateFolder fails

Suresh

CreateFolder method does not produce a result from IIS. I
tried many things including changing file permissions, web
server permissions etc. to no avail. Can you please help?

Jeff Cochran

CreateFolder method does not produce a result from IIS. I
tried many things including changing file permissions, web
server permissions etc. to no avail. Can you please help?

What result were you looking for? What result or error did you get?
What user are you running the app under? If it's the IUSR account, you
need to make sure that user has the ability to create folders in the
specified location. Beyond that, you may have a code error, but
without a snippet, we can't help on that.

Jeff