IIS 5.0 localstart.asp error

Harvey

I just installed Windows 2000 server with IIS 5.0. When
I check its web site remotely, it displays "Under
Construction" that is normal because it does not have
default.asp or .htm yet. However, when I start it
locally, it points to localstart.asp page, but it cannot
be displayed. The error message is:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied 'GetObject'

/localstart.asp, line 19

I checked the file localstart.asp, the line 19 is

Set administ= GetObject("IIS://localhost/w3svc/" &
infoobj.AdminServer)

I wrote a simple index.htm and put it in
C:\inetpub\wwwroot, then it can be browsed. So, it seems
that IIS is okay. Is this normal situation after IIS 5.0
is installed? Do I need to do something else?

Thanks for all help!

Harvey