IIS 5.0 Process Isolation Mode Causes System.Web.Mail to Fail

nerbanrabbi-brian

Any idea how to fix this? As soon as I check the box "IIS 5.0 Process
Isolation Mode", I get the error message "The "SendUsing" configuration
value is invalid." when calling System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send().

I tried...
1) Setting registry and mailroot permissions to Everyone as described
by a kb article
2) Setting a smarthost
3) Enabling unlimited mail relay
4) Regsvr32 on the cdoex.dll
5) Throwing my monitor out the window

None of the above worked, although #5 gave me a feeling of
accomplishment, followed quickly by a feeling of regret.

Thanks much,
- Brian