    What are the changes i hav to do in IIS / application or web.config
    file.
    thanks in advance.
    abhya, Jul 11, 2007

  2. abhya wrote:
    > HEllo,
    > I hav developed web application using ASP.net 2.0
    > there are just 2 pages only. Both are works fine in visual studio.
    > But same when i run on IIS 5.1 ....the page without session variable
    > works fine.
    > But the page with...even the Sub() with session variable won't
    > works.....even it automatically reaches the last sub of the program.
    > What are the changes i hav to do in IIS / application or web.config
    > file.

    Have you created an application in IIS? If so, you will need to provide more
    details, but not here.

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
    very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
    find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
    those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest
    There are also forums at www.asp.net where you can find help

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"