IIS 5.1, ASp.net 2.0 and session state

abhya

HEllo,
I hav developed web application using ASP.net 2.0
there are just 2 pages only. Both are works fine in visual studio.
But same when i run on IIS 5.1 ....the page without session variable
works fine.
But the page with...even the Sub() with session variable won't
works.....even it automatically reaches the last sub of the program.
What are the changes i hav to do in IIS / application or web.config
file.
thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

abhya said:
HEllo,
I hav developed web application using ASP.net 2.0
there are just 2 pages only. Both are works fine in visual studio.
But same when i run on IIS 5.1 ....the page without session variable
works fine.
But the page with...even the Sub() with session variable won't
works.....even it automatically reaches the last sub of the program.
What are the changes i hav to do in IIS / application or web.config
file.

Have you created an application in IIS? If so, you will need to provide more
details, but not here.

recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest
There are also forums at www.asp.net where you can find help