IIS 5.1, vb script not working

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Phil, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hi,

    I've got a computer with XP Pro and IIS 5.1 and can't get
    the vbscripts to run in my ASP pages.

    I set up a new virtual directory and turned all
    permissions on, on the virtual directory and the web site.

    Example code :

    <% dim x %>
    1<br>
    <% x = 5 %>
    2<br>
    <%
    response.write "test"
    if x > 0 then
    response.write "x is greater than 0"
    else
    response.write "x is not greater than 0"
    end if
    %>
    3<br>

    produces output :

    Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Phil

    Phil, Jul 13, 2004