    users)

    There's some way?

    Thanks
    LordMax, Jul 11, 2006

  2. "LordMax" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi to all.
    >
    > I have a problem with personalization of error pages.
    > I hav'n't find a way to insert an image in the 403-9 page (too many
    > users)
    >
    > There's some way?

    You can if you host the image on another server.

    If you think about it if there are currently too many users then any request
    for a resource (including the resulting request for the image) will result
    in 403-9 error.

    One other alternative is to place the image in a page commonly visited (like
    a logon page) with a style="display:none". And set Expiry control for the
    image to never expires. (It may also be good to specify an extensive period
    for IE's pre-check Cache-Control header value.)

    When a 403-9 is hit the request for the img has a good probability of being
    satisifed by the local cache.

    Anthony Jones, Jul 12, 2006