    Has anybody an idea?

    TIA

    Bernd

    Bernd Bugomir, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Bernd Bugomir

    Mark Schupp Guest

    If I understand that error correctly it means that there are too many
    concurrent HTTP connections for the server to manage. There may be some
    tuning parameters to expand the number of available connections if the
    server load is not too high but you should check to see if the ASP requests
    are completing in a timely manner. Look at the asp request queue length and
    request execution times.

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development