IIS 6.0 caching problem

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mark Andrews, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Mark Andrews

    Mark Andrews Guest

    I feel like an idiot but I can't seem to figure out which setting I need to
    change to stop a bad page from caching.

    - I modified the search.aspx page in our Sharepoint 2003 portal product
    running on Windows 2003 IIS6.0 and basically screwed it up.

    - I made a backup of the page before I made the modification which I then
    restored to make it back to normal (search.aspx is now back to the original)

    I can't get the good page to display on my computer. Everyone else sees the
    good page.

    Things I tried:
    On my machine:
    - Deleting my temp internet pages
    - Rebooting

    On the IIS server:
    - Rebooting
    - Restarting IIS
    - Playing with the content expires settings

    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mark
    Mark Andrews, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Mark Andrews

    Evertjan. Guest

    Mark Andrews wrote on 03 mrt 2004 in

    > - I modified the search.aspx page in our Sharepoint 2003 portal product
    > running on Windows 2003 IIS6.0 and basically screwed it up.

    This is a classical asp NG

    Please see a dotnet NG for asp.net questions.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Mar 3, 2004