IIS 6 / ASP Cache will not refresh

Bite My Bubbles

Only it's not the answer:
Actually, the content changes when I make a change to the asp page, but if I
change the page back to what it was (any version), it never refreshes!!!

Bite My Bubbles

I can't get my content to refresh in my asp page.
Actually, the content changes when I make a change to the asp page, but if I

Using Windows server 2003, and hosting 5 sites.

I have tried adding no-cache to the server:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;247404

and to the page

Response.Expires = 0
Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1
Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"
Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"

and applying registry fix: IIS 6.0: Delay in Serving Updated Active Server
Pages

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;332075

Bite My Bubbles

Seems i fixed the problem thanks to this newsgroup article (turn of asp
caching) from Chris (MSFT)
If the files happen to be ASP files, disable ASP caching ...

ASP processes the files that contain ASP scripts, stores these processed
files in a cache, and then serves the cached files to clients. Caching ASP
script files enhances performance because cached ASP scripts are not
compiled each time they are called. The corresponding Metabase property is
AspScriptFileCacheSize. AspScriptFileCacheSize specifies the number of
precompiled script files to cache.

To change the settings for caching ASP script files

1.. In IIS Manager, expand the local computer, expand the Web Sites
folder, right-click the Web site you want to configure, and then click
Properties.
2.. Click the appropriate tab: Home Directory, Virtual Directory,
orDirectory.
3.. In the Application Settings area, click Configuration, and then click
the Cache Options tab.
Note If the Configuration button is not active, the directory or starting
point does not contain an isolated application. You can create a new
application by clicking Create.

4.. In the ASP File Cache section, configure the ASP cache setting by
doing one of the following:
a.. To cache all requested .asp files, select the Cache all ASP files in
memory check box. The maximum amount of files that can be cached is
2,000,000,000.
b.. To set the maximum number of files cached in memory, select the
Cache limited ASP files in memory check box, and then click the up or down
arrow to set the maximum number of files. Files in excess of this number are
persisted to the disk cache if you select the Cache remaining ASP files on
disk check box. Or you can limit the total number of ASP files cached by
selecting the Cache limited ASP files on disk check box, and then clicking
the up or down arrow to set the maximum number of files.
c.. To turn off the cache, select the Do not cache ASP files check box.
d.. Click OK.
e..
From IIS 6.0 Help...