IIS 7.0 Scripting.FileSystemObject

Andrew

I created a simple test script below:

Dim s
Dim a
Set s = CreateObject(“Scripting.FileSystemObjectâ€)
Set a = s.getFile(Server.MapPath(“test.txtâ€))

Error: File NOT found. I am tying to read a file located under "wwwroot"

I installed classic ASP support. Added the site to the "classic asp"
application Pool (unmanaged, enabled parent paths). I added IUSR and
IUSR_Users to the permissions. I even tried to add "everyone" full access to
the file.

YES. The file Exist. I did a Response.Write on the Path and copied and
paste the result in the address bar. The path is hard coded.

I have NO idea what is causing the problem. "File Not found" is not the
reason. The file exist. It must be a permission issue (I think).

any ideas what I can change or fix?