IIS and ADSI question

Mutley

Hi,
I am using ADSI in a c# application developed with Visual
Studio.NET to programmatically add an application mapping into IIS for
a custom handler.
What security rights are required to add the mapping into IIS?
Is it necessary to be an Administrator for the machine?
Or is there some other way or special predifined account that can be
used with ADSI to avoid being an administrator?

Thanks in advance for any help
John