IIS App Pools

Guest

Recently I observed that the behavior of ASP.NET 2.0 has changed in reguards
to handing a StackOverflowException in which the App Pool has been been
unloaded in IIS 6.0. However I read in a post from Microsoft that it is
possible to set the host to unload the AppDomain instead of terminating the
process in which the App Pool is running. Here is a link to the post:

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/produ...edbackid=d0ea8298-c484-41a8-b01b-2cf6ed512cdb

What I am talking about is:
"except for applications that host the CLR via the hosting interfaces which
allow the host to specify that the stack overflow should unload the AppDomain
where it occured instead of terminating the process" is it possible to do
this under IIS? If so, how? Or is it saying that I can only do this if I were
to make a custom host using the System.Web.Hosting classes?