    Please help.

    Thanks in advance.

    Steven

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIEs=?=, Mar 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIEs=?=

    gaidar Guest

    Hi, Steven,

    I think the only solution is to reinstall Windows from the scratch. After
    installation don't forget to apply all updates from
    windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

    Gaidar

    gaidar, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Are you trying to access a database?

    I had a very similar problem months ago, the problem was that the sql was
    wrong, and I wasn't closing the connections whith the dispose.

    Joaquin Corchero, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Yes I am. I am trying to conver from a mySQL database to a SQL Server.

    However it is freezing before anything is opened.

    I reinstall of IIS help for the frist time, but froze again on the following
    day.

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIEs=?=, Mar 15, 2005
  5. how about running without the debugger attached? ctrl+F5 - does it freeze
    then?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], Mar 15, 2005
  6. Yes, its freezes every second time. No matter what I do.

    Please help!

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIEs=?=, Mar 21, 2005
  7. you'll need to re-install your software

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], Mar 22, 2005