    shows the web address as http://localhost/MWLIntranetWebSite/default.aspx. I
    am using IE 6.0, IIS V5.1 and integrated windows authentication mode.
    Please Advise.
    monir, Sep 13, 2007

  2. are you then retyping your current logon credentials - and it works?

    how about when you open the app from outside VS?

    -----

    Dominick Baier, Sep 13, 2007

  3. monir

    monir Guest

    First of all, thanks for looking into this.

    When I retype my current logon, it lets me in but partially works. For
    example, image files as well as some of the contents of the pages do not
    appear. It allows me to edit the code though.

    FYI, it never prompted me for login info before and it used to load all the
    image files as well as the contents correctly. So it seems to me that
    whenever it prompts for login it does loads contents partially and when it
    does not ask for the login then it loads everything correctly.

    The same application also resides in the production server and it wroks fine
    there. It's just prompts for login info when I try to open it from the local
    machine.

    I am not sure whether it is a IE browser issue or IIS authentication issue
    or security upgrades from the microsoft site may have caused this.

    Please advise.

    monir, Sep 13, 2007