    the site, the information is not updated, unless i restart IISAdmin service.

    thanks

    David Lozzi

    David Lozzi, Feb 25, 2004

  2. David Lozzi

    Atrax Guest

    would these be ASP or other dynamic pages? there's a 'cache script
    engines' option. Generally though I've never seen an effect from it -
    it's more likely a browser or proxy issue.

    Atrax. MVP, IIS
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

    newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.1 in beta with Mozilla-compatibility.
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonkeys/components/Atrax.RichEdit/

    Atrax, Feb 26, 2004

  3. David Lozzi

    dhanezep Guest

    I think your problem is come from IE cache thier temporary internet files

    "David Lozzi" <> wrote in message
    > A few IIS 5.0 Servers I've worked with appears to Cache page information.

    If

    dhanezep, Mar 1, 2004