    What are the debug limitations in IIS?

    Thanks,
    Jay
    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5IFdhcmxpbmc=?=, Oct 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmF5IFdhcmxpbmc=?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    if you use ii6.0 (server 2003), you get get 1 session per app pool. with iis
    5.0, 1 session per iis. this is because there is only one debugging session
    per process. when debugging asp.net you connect to the asp.net worker
    process. in 2003 there is one asp.net worker process per app pool, while
    earlier versions only have one worker process.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 10, 2005

  3. Bruce,
    Thanks.
    Jay

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5IFdhcmxpbmc=?=, Oct 10, 2005