    server 5.0 with asp.net application running.

    Any help is appreciated!
    uni

    uni, Oct 23, 2003

  2. You can only have one web site per IP/PORT combination. To be able to add
    more, you need either to use different ports for each web iste or hostnames.

    --
    Patrik Löwendahl
    cshrp.net - ' Elegant code by witty programmers '

    Patrik Löwendahl, Oct 23, 2003

  3. uni

    uni Guest

    But when I restart the machine, this error doesn't happen
    again, why is that?

    Thanks,
    uni

    uni, Oct 23, 2003