    on, and try to use it in javascript, i've got the error....

    Notice that the assembly is in the root of my website and i'm using IIS 5.1

    Mario

    Mario Hébert, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Mario Hébert

    lb Guest

    ....just noticed this behaviour too.
    another way to test this is to simply rename the dll making sure the
    new name is reflected in the HTML - with content expiration on the
    object wont load - when set to off it will load properly.
    (simply switching the expiration on/off in iis manager wont show the
    problem ie. guess once its cached it stays cached)

    lb, Jan 27, 2004