    Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

    Henry
    , Jan 27, 2005

  2. Steven Burn Guest

    It's on both.... but beware, on 2K Pro/XP Pro, it is limited to one site and 10 concurrent connections (you'd be better off going for 2003 server or 2K Server/Advanced Server).

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 27 Jan 2005 13:34:03 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I am going to purchase Windows XP Pro in order to install IIS. Is IIS
    >included on the OEM version of the software, or is it only included on
    >the full retail version?
    >Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

    This isn't an ASP issue. If you had asked in the IIS group, they
    would have said yes, all versions of XP Pro, but not XP Home.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 27, 2005