IIS/JRun/Tomcat

Lazy70

Hello to everyone,

I have a problem with the IIS/JRun/Tomcat combination .

I want to load mya jsp from tomcat thrugh IIS, so I have used isapi filter
to do this.
IIS was configured to work with JRun and I can't change this.

The problem is that when I try to load jsp resources via IIS is Jrun, not
Tomcat, to try to compile them, so I have a lot of strange errors (but JSP
syntax for JRun is different from Tomcat JSP sintax?).

Have someone experience about to work with IIS/JRun/Tomcat combination?

Thanks to everyone

Ktrl+S