    Anyone, have any stability recommendations?

    Christopher Bergström

    NetSyncro.com

    NetSyncro.com, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Antivirus software and Index Server are often cited as reasons for aspnet to
    act up. Also, you might want to check this if you are using an COM components

    PRB: Creating STA Components in the Constructor in ASP.NET ASPCOMPAT Mode
    Negatively Affects Performance

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308095

    Ken

    --
    Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

    "NetSyncro.com" <> wrote in message
    We have three servers. Two test servers and one production
    server. All servers seem to be hang more often since
    installing .Net Framework. More often than not we have to
    kill aspnet_xp.exe before we can perform an IISRESET.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 16, 2003