IIS .Net Framework instability

NetSyncro.com

We have three servers. Two test servers and one production
server. All servers seem to be hang more often since
installing .Net Framework. More often than not we have to
kill aspnet_xp.exe before we can perform an IISRESET.
Anyone, have any stability recommendations?

Christopher Bergström

NetSyncro.com

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Antivirus software and Index Server are often cited as reasons for aspnet to
act up. Also, you might want to check this if you are using an COM components

PRB: Creating STA Components in the Constructor in ASP.NET ASPCOMPAT Mode
Negatively Affects Performance

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308095

Ken

--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp