IIS not processing ASP.Net pages

Balbir Singh

We have about 10 websites on Internet Information server
hosted on a Window 2000 server (each website has a
different IP address). ASP.Net Framework 1.0 with service
pack2 has been installed on the server. The websites that
existed when ASP.Net framework was installed work ok and
serve/process asp.net pages. Some (Not all) of sites that
were created after ASP.Net was installed do not process
ASP.Net pages, the aspx tags are in the pages sent to the
client and sometimes just the script is sent to client

I've used Aspnet_regiis.exe tool, and I have also
reinstalled ASP.Net Framework, but the problem is still
there. If I look at the Application mappings tab
(Application settings/configuration) it shows all the
asp.net extensions (.ASAX,.ASPX,etc) are correctly mapped
to Aspnet_isapi.dll.

Does any one have any ideas