IIS on Windows 2000 Pro and aspx pages

Patrick Nolan

Hello,
When I run my aspx pages with IIS on my own 2000 pro machine the pages
display as if the page is a regular asp page. It seems to ignore my
CodeBehind code.
I can run the same page with IIS on my 2000 server machine and the page
runs just like it is supposed to.
Is there some files that I am missing on my pro machine?
Any help is apprectiated.
-Patrick

Kevin Spencer

Is ASP.Net installed on your Windows 2000 Pro machine's web server?

HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
Internet Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of Little things.

Patrick Nolan said:
Hello,
When I run my aspx pages with IIS on my own 2000 pro machine the pages
display as if the page is a regular asp page. It seems to ignore my
CodeBehind code.
I can run the same page with IIS on my 2000 server machine and the page
runs just like it is supposed to.
Is there some files that I am missing on my pro machine?
Any help is apprectiated.
-Patrick

=---

Patrick Nolan

Kevin:
I have installed the download from Microsoft ("dotnetredist.exe") which
extracts to dotnetfx.exe. If I try to reinstall it, I get the error message
stating that
I have already intalled it.
Any ideas?

Patrick Nolan

Naveen,
Thanks for the tip. I ran the utility and it fixed the problem.
Have a good day,
Patrick