IIS related ASP.NET page question

Marina

You can set up default pages in the IIS configuration screen for your
application. It has some preset ones, and you can add any other ones.

Juan T. Llibre

Sure.

Go into the IIS Manager, open the properties for
the "foo" virtual directory, hit the "Documents" tab,
and add a default document page named "index.asp".

Then, move it to the top of the list, by clicking it,
and click the "Move Up" button until it reaches the top.

OK your way out, and you're good to go!

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
===========

Juan T. Llibre

Aargh!

That should have been "index.aspx", of course.
Not "index.asp"

Sorry!

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
===========

nzanella

Excellent reply!

I followed your steps exactly as you describe them and added
"index.aspx" as one of the default document pages and it
works fantastically.

Thank you,

Neil

Juan T. Llibre

Glad to have been of help !
Please post any other snags you run into, OK ?

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP