IIS Remoting Help!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Spam Catcher, May 19, 2006.

  1. Spam Catcher

    Spam Catcher Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a delemia, I can't seem to remote my objects! I am getting the
    following error in IIS:

    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of
    an object.
    .... more stuff

    The object I am trying is very simple:

    Public Class TestCampaignController
    Inherits TestBaseController

    Public Function GetCampaigns() As EntityClasses.CampaignEntity

    End Function
    End Class

    I can remote the base class. I can remote the TestCampaignController class,
    but the moment I add my function, I get the above error.

    Any ideas why?

    Could it be my return type is not supported by remoting? But according to
    the framework I'm using, all the objects are serializable.
    Spam Catcher, May 19, 2006