IIS Remoting Help!

Guest

Hi all,

I have a delemia, I can't seem to remote my objects! I am getting the
following error in IIS:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of
an object.
.... more stuff

The object I am trying is very simple:

Public Class TestCampaignController
Inherits TestBaseController

Public Function GetCampaigns() As EntityClasses.CampaignEntity

End Function
End Class

I can remote the base class. I can remote the TestCampaignController class,
but the moment I add my function, I get the above error.

Any ideas why?

Could it be my return type is not supported by remoting? But according to
the framework I'm using, all the objects are serializable.