    invoked. How can I distguish in global.asa event session_on end that this is
    natural session time out or explicit IIS restart....

    thanks

    abcd, Oct 16, 2006

  2. abcd

    Firas Guest

    I would say, i have been programming in ASP for few years and never
    really got the session onend working.
    And about restarting the IIS, i would say that the application on end
    is the one that was invoked, because the session on end never worked
    with me.

    Do you mind showing us your code please??

    Best Regards
    Firas S Assaad

    Firas, Oct 17, 2006