IIS restart + Session Time out

abcd

I am using classic ASP. When the session times out theglobal.asa event
called session_on end is invoked which is absolutely correct. When I
explicitely do IIS reset or iis restart then again session_on end is
invoked. How can I distguish in global.asa event session_on end that this is
natural session time out or explicit IIS restart....

thanks

Firas

I would say, i have been programming in ASP for few years and never
really got the session onend working.
And about restarting the IIS, i would say that the application on end
is the one that was invoked, because the session on end never worked
with me.

Do you mind showing us your code please??

Best Regards
Firas S Assaad