IIS seem to be turn off after each boot Windows 2003 R2.

ABC

IIS seem to be turn off after each boot Windows 2003 R2.

I use Windows 2003 R2 and VS2005 to development web projects. When I boot
the PC and run my web project, it is ok to run. After, when I go out over
15 mins, the browser is not any response to connect IIS. I must reboot
server. It also cannot browser external web site. It seem to lock the
internet network after 15 to 30 mins. When happen about my windows 2003 R2?
How can I do?