    <HEAD></HEAD> section of the page, this information is
    not added. Any ideas?

    Chandler

    Chandler, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Code, please?

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire
    www.dotnetwire.com

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Aug 2, 2004

  3. Chandler

    Chandler Guest

    <%@ LANGUAGE=VBScript %>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Test</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    Will result in:
    "
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1
    Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 01:

    <HTML>
    " - IE's View Source output

    If I leave out the <HEAD></HEAD> section it will send
    everything correctly.

    I have tried this with different browsers, same effect.

    Chandler

    Chandler, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Chandler

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Interesting - the data that's there are legitimate HTTP headers. Your
    browser shouldn't be rendering them. However, the Date: header seems
    truncated - there's no time being displayed. Normally, the HTTP headers
    should look like something like this:

    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
    Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:44:59 GMT

    Notice how the Date header has a time in it?

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Aug 2, 2004