IIS stuck in processing directory browsing

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Disable Norton. www.aspfaq.com/2180

    "Vladimir" <> wrote in message
    > I'm running ASP on IIS 5.1 on Windows XP, the same thing works on Windows

    98
    > with PWS.
    > The function below stuck the IIS - draws only frame with nothing inside

    and
    > wait for infinite. All other requests to IIS are stuck. I presume that it

    is
    > some permission thing, but what? Is there some log or something that I can
    > check? Please help!
    >
    > function fBrowse(vFormRG,vPath,vPathIm)
    > {
    > if ( OpenRG != "" ) wt.close();
    > OpenRG = "1";
    > wt = window.open("<% = BrowseURL %>" +
    > "?FormRG=" + vFormRG +
    > "&InfoRG=1" +
    > "&Path=" + vPath +
    > "&PathIm=" + vPathIm +
    > "&SelMenuID=<% = vSelMenuID %>" +
    > "&SelSubMenuID=<% = vSelSubMenuID %>",
    > "NewWin",

    "location=0,menubar=0,status=0,toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,height=500,width=650,l

    Vladimir, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Aaron Bertrand - MVP

    Carl Guest

    Actually, you only need to disable script blocking in
    Norton.

    Carl

    Carl, Jul 8, 2003