IIS stuck in processing directory browsing

Vladimir

I'm running ASP on IIS 5.1 on Windows XP, the same thing works on Windows 98
with PWS.
The function below stuck the IIS - draws only frame with nothing inside and
wait for infinite. All other requests to IIS are stuck. I presume that it is
some permission thing, but what? Is there some log or something that I can
check? Please help!

function fBrowse(vFormRG,vPath,vPathIm)
{
if ( OpenRG != "" ) wt.close();
OpenRG = "1";
wt = window.open("<% = BrowseURL %>" +
"?FormRG=" + vFormRG +
"&InfoRG=1" +
"&Path=" + vPath +
"&PathIm=" + vPathIm +
"&SelMenuID=<% = vSelMenuID %>" +
"&SelSubMenuID=<% = vSelSubMenuID %>",
"NewWin",

"location=0,menubar=0,status=0,toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,height=500,width=650,l
eft=0,top=150");
wt.focus();
}