IIS timeout, IE timeout or what?

Just D

Hi,

How can I name this effect and change it?

My WebApp takes a few seconds to start, sometimes more that 10 seconds,
especially when I start it from the VS IDE. If this time is too long then
the IE shows that the Action cancelled, the IE was unable to link to the Web
Page that I requested, the page might be temporarily unavailable. F5 doesn't
help. I need to close the IE and restart it again, then it works.

How to increase this time limit for IE (I think) to avoid these errors?

Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested.
The page might be temporarily unavailable.

Thanks,
Dmitri