IIS v5.0 and ASP.NET v1.0

Mikey

Hello,

I've just got finished setting up IIS v5.0 on Windows 2000
Professional with ASP.NET v1.0, but everytime I request an
ASP.NET application (.aspx,) from within the browser, I receive
an unhandled exception error (With no event log entry.)

Here's an example of the error from an .aspx document with only
<%@ Language="C#" EnableSessionState="False" %> and plain HTML:

resource required to service this request. Please review the
following specific error details and modify your source code
appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0007: Unexpected common language
runtime initialization error -- 'Not enough storage is
available to complete this operation. '

I've tried searching search.msn.com and google.com using parts
(And all, hehe,) of the error but gave up after an hour.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Clint

Did you install IIS before or after the .NET Framework was
installed? IIS should always be installed first. Then when
you install the framework, the appropriate registry
entries and environment settings will be made.

Mikey

Well, I installed IIS relatively last and the Framework first.
However, I used the aspnet_regiis.exe utility to setup ASP.NET
and it was working fine, but indeed I'll try re-installing the
framework.