IIS - virtual directories

Mark

In our root web site, we have roughly 100 folders. 10 of these are virtual
directories. The other 90 folders are a mix - some contain static HTML
content. Others contain subfolders and additional virtual directories.
Yikes.

I need to identify all the virtual directories on our server, but drilling
down into every single folder in search of sub folders containing virtual
directories is potentially error prone.

Is there a way to list every virtual directory in a web site?
Programmatically or with a windows tool? The quicker/easier the better.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mark

Best hack I came up with was searching all hard drives on the server for
web.config files. This is .NET specific, but met our needs.

Mark