    server?

    Thanks,
    Urs

    Urs, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Urs

    Winista Guest

    In your project properties, goto "Web" option page. There you can pick IIS.

    Winita
    http://www.universalshoppingmall.com

    Winista, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Urs

    Urs Guest

    Thanks. My project properties haven't got a Web-tab ...? However, I looked
    at the solution file and changed the URL from filesystem to
    http://localhost/folder, and this works, too.

    Urs, Jun 15, 2006