    a similar problem or can point me in the right direction.

    Many thanks

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Stuart Palmer

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Answered in iis newsgroup. Please post to one group only.

    (or post to all groups at the same time by separating the group names with
    ;)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Stuart Palmer" <> wrote in message
    : Hi Everyone,
    : Recently my IIS link in admin tools will not open the iis control panel. I
    : have been doing asp development on the machine for some time so it seems
    odd
    : this problem has all of a suden happened. I read somewhere a file
    (iis.mcs?)
    : could be corrupt? Does anyone know how to fix it?
    :
    : I ask this place 'cos I am thinking that someone using ASP too also has
    had

    Ken Schaefer, Oct 8, 2003