    background permanently.

    How can iI do this?

    V.
    volker, Oct 27, 2006

  2. volker

    tdotnet Guest

    tdotnet, Oct 29, 2006

  3. volker

    tdotnet Guest

    One more try (my post text got lost). I've worked on several projects
    lately that involve worker threads in ASP.NET applications. Can you
    provide more detail?

    -Tyler
    http://www.netbrick.net - The .NET Developer Search Engine

    tdotnet, Oct 29, 2006
  4. volker

    volker Guest

    I'm providing some webservices, they are database bound. some data go in
    some out.
    (some cars send its position, other want to know the next destimation)

    While doing input by webservices a workerthread should calculate some
    routing thigs . This Thread provide its results for dynamically output.

    V.

    volker, Nov 2, 2006