    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:
    Steven Burn, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Steven Burn

    Guest Guest

    IntelliTamper is just piece of crap that is not working on IIS, your box
    configured in the right way.

    "Steven Burn" <nobody@PVT_it-mate.co.uk> wrote in message
    : Just wondering if IIS has any option for blocking direct linking and/or
    : downloading of certain file types....... and if it has an option to block
    : programs such as IntelliTamper? (IntelliTamper allows literally anyone to
    : connect directly to your server and browser file's, including
    : hidden/restricted one's..... which is kind of worrying me).
    :
    : --
    : Regards
    :
    : Steven Burn
    : Ur I.T. Mate Group
    : www.it-mate.co.uk
    :
    : Keeping it FREE!
    :
    : Disclaimer:
    : I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part ;o)
    :
    :
    :
    Guest, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Steven Burn

    Roland Hall Guest

    "<spider/>" wrote:
    : IntelliTamper is just piece of crap that is not working on IIS, your box
    : configured in the right way.

    That must be the technical term for it. (O:=
    Roland Hall, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Steven Burn

    Guest Guest

    yea =) seems like =)
    Guest, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Steven Burn

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:50:12 -0000, "Steven Burn"
    <nobody@PVT_it-mate.co.uk> wrote:

    >Just wondering if IIS has any option for blocking direct linking and/or
    >downloading of certain file types....... and if it has an option to block
    >programs such as IntelliTamper? (IntelliTamper allows literally anyone to
    >connect directly to your server and browser file's, including
    >hidden/restricted one's..... which is kind of worrying me).

    Might try the IIS groups, since these aren't ASP issues...

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 21, 2004