    I think my IIS is disabled or blocked somehow. Can anyone here tell me how
    to reactivate it again. The OS is WinXP.
    Thanks
    a, Jun 27, 2006

  2. a

    Mike Brind Guest

    Was IIS working before? What are the symptoms that make you think it's
    blocked or disabled?

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Jun 27, 2006

  3. a

    a Guest

    Hi
    This is the first time I use IIS on XP.
    I think that it is not installed properly.
    I type inetmgr on "Run", it complains the component initialization failed.
    Thanks

    "Mike Brind" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :...

    a, Jun 28, 2006
  4. a

    Mike Brind Guest

    To install IIS on Windows XP Professional, you need to go to Control
    Panel -> Add/Remove Programs then click Add / Remove Windows Comonents
    (on the left panel). I nthe list of components, select Internet
    Information Services(IIS). It is not installed by default.

    IIS is not available for Windows XP Home.

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Jun 28, 2006