IIS

Hi
I think my IIS is disabled or blocked somehow. Can anyone here tell me how
to reactivate it again. The OS is WinXP.
Thanks

Mike Brind

Was IIS working before? What are the symptoms that make you think it's
blocked or disabled?

Hi
This is the first time I use IIS on XP.
I think that it is not installed properly.
I type inetmgr on "Run", it complains the component initialization failed.
Thanks

Mike Brind

To install IIS on Windows XP Professional, you need to go to Control
Panel -> Add/Remove Programs then click Add / Remove Windows Comonents
(on the left panel). I nthe list of components, select Internet
Information Services(IIS). It is not installed by default.

IIS is not available for Windows XP Home.