IIS5 not caching?

gstar

Hi,
We run IIS5 with .NET V2 and asp pages. We have started to see 2GB
traffic per day for only 400 users and when I have looked in the IIS
logs it appears pages are not being cached all. This time last week
the traffic was around 800MB per day when caching appeared to work.

Nothing has changed with IIS and our dev team assure me they have not
changed code, so I am confused. Is tehre anywhere eles I could check
whats happening with the cached requests?

Thanx

Guest

Are we talking classic ASP or ASP.NET? Your post says "asp pages". If so, you
need to go to the classic asp newsgroup.

There's not enough context in your post to be able to help much, I'm afraid.
Peter