IIS6 and ASP Problem - Critical - PLEASE HELP!

thowle

Okay, I used to be able to run ASP scripts on IIS and then I installed MS SQL
server 2000, and EVERY page I go to that has an .asp extension (even if the
code inside is BLANK) will return a error labeled "The requested resource is
in use. ".

I've tried many things like re-installing IIS 6, allot of things. PLEASE
help me, this is on a production box and HAS to be UP AND WORKING before 1:00
AM CST (5 Hours from the time I posted this)

Steven Burn

Err if installing MS SQL 200 caused it, the simple answer would be to remove
it until you find out why it happened, and how to prevent it. :eek:\

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Bob Barrows [MVP]

thowle said:
Okay, I used to be able to run ASP scripts on IIS and then I
installed MS SQL server 2000, and EVERY page I go to that has an .asp
extension (even if the code inside is BLANK) will return a error
labeled "The requested resource is in use. ".

I've tried many things like re-installing IIS 6, allot of things.
PLEASE help me, this is on a production box and HAS to be UP AND
WORKING before 1:00 AM CST (5 Hours from the time I posted this)

I've never seen this error but I got a few hits with a google search:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Requested+Resource+in+use+IIS6

Bob Barrows