IIS7 - HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found, VISTA Bussiness / Framework 3.5

Juan Marcial

Hello-
I can not development ASP.NET. Always i get an:

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found

I did try:
"Control Panel, Turn Windows features, Internet Information Services, World
Wide Web, Application Development Feactures, and select ASP.NET.". Accept.

The problem is the same
(the song remains the same)

What can i do?

Juan T. Llibre

You need to enable the ASP.Net Feature in IIS7 to be able to run ASP.NET.

1. Open Control Panel
2. select Programs/Turn Windows Features on or off
3. select Internet Information Services
4. select World Wide Web Services
5. select Application Development Features
6. place check mark on "ASP.NET"

OK your way out of there...and ASP.NET should work.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Obviously the dude wants to try to figure it on his own....

He'd be already doing it, if I hadn't seen his comment here before suggesting,
in the spanish-language newsgroup, that he check the application's handler mappings.

Some people just don't get the "peers helping peers" concept.
Being deliberately insulting to someone who's trying to help doesn't make friends.

As my grandma used to say :
"it's easier to catch flies with molasses than with vinegar".

<g>