I'm a fool, where's the documentation

gibber

Ok, so I'm new to Python, so I'm clearly missing something, but where
is the documentation? For example, take xml.dom.pulldown. I've found
http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-xml.dom.pulldom.html and
its sister http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/domeventstream-objects.html,
but is that really it? help(xml.dom.pulldom) and dir(xml.dom.pulldom)
aren't too forthcoming either. Sure they list the classes and
methods, but what use is a method if you don't know the return type,
if indeed there is one. Example uses will go a long way to preserving
my hair too.

Somebody please enlighten me, Its not just pulldom, I get problems
with most libraries, so it has to be me that's STFW but managed to
miss the bits I need. Please, put this idiot out of his misery.

David Goodger

[gibber]
Ok, so I'm new to Python, so I'm clearly missing something, but where
is the documentation?

You found it. The documentation is what people have contributed.
Doc patches are always welcome.

The next step is UTSL: Use the Source, Luke!

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>