    I have project write for compare different C++ with ruby (EX: Class
    String )
    thanks.

    Quỳnh Trần, Dec 3, 2006

  2. Quỳnh Trần

    Eric Hodel Guest

    On Dec 2, 2006, at 23:49 , Qu=E1=BB=B3nh Tr=E1=BA=A7n wrote:
    > Can you help me?
    > I have project write for compare different C++ with ruby (EX: Class =20=

    > String )

    I don't know about C++ strings, what are they like?

    --=20
    Eric Hodel - - http://blog.segment7.net

    I LIT YOUR GEM ON FIRE!
    Eric Hodel, Dec 3, 2006

  3. Re: can't sort an array

    Hi all!

    Li Chen wrote:
    > I want to print all the methods in excel OLE object
    > in alphabetic order but the sort method is
    > unavailable. Can anyone explain it and help me fix it?
    >
    > Thank you,

    sorry
    could you like to make yourself clear !
    thanks.

    Quỳnh Trần, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Re: [OT] can't sort an array

    --------------enig9EDA802D361BDCF878AD61FD

    Qu=E1=BB=B3nh Tr=E1=BA=A7n wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >=20
    > Li Chen wrote:
    >> I want to print all the methods in excel OLE object
    >> in alphabetic order but the sort method is
    >> unavailable. Can anyone explain it and help me fix it?
    >>
    >> Thank you,
    >>

    >=20
    > sorry
    > could you like to make yourself clear !
    > thanks.
    >=20

    That was a thread hijack. Either there's a problem with one of the
    gateways that makes new threads appear as replies to old ones, or Some
    People Don't Know Better (tm).

    Either way, it wasn't supposed to be an answer to your problem.

    David Vallner

    David Vallner, Dec 3, 2006