I'm a new member

Quỳnh Trần

Hi evrybody!
I'm a new member of forum ruby .
I meet with serious difficulties
Can you help me?
I have project write for compare different C++ with ruby (EX: Class
String )
thanks.

Quỳnh Trần

Hi all!

Li said:
I want to print all the methods in excel OLE object
in alphabetic order but the sort method is
unavailable. Can anyone explain it and help me fix it?

Thank you,

sorry
could you like to make yourself clear !
thanks.

David Vallner

--------------enig9EDA802D361BDCF878AD61FD

Qu=E1=BB=B3nh Tr=E1=BA=A7n said:
Hi all!
=20

=20
sorry
could you like to make yourself clear !
thanks.
=20

That was a thread hijack. Either there's a problem with one of the
gateways that makes new threads appear as replies to old ones, or Some
People Don't Know Better (tm).

Either way, it wasn't supposed to be an answer to your problem.